Your health and wellbeing, as well as that of our staff, is most precious to us and our top priority; our health and safety commitments have been developed so that you may plan your stay with total peace of mind.
Please rest assured that our teams are trained to keep offering you a warm welcome while ensuring that they follow stringent protocols and cleanliness standards of the Allsafe label and of our partnership with Bureau Veritas.
Following government announcements, our hotel must apply the new decrees. The hotel staff must check at the entrance of bar, restaurants (indoors and terrace), meeting rooms, Sofitel Spa and fitness room, that each client is in possession of either a vaccination certificate or a certificate of a negative RT-PCR or negative antigen test or self-testing under the supervision of a health professional of less than 72 hours, or a certificate of a positive RT-PCR test attesting to the recovery of the Covid, dating at least of 11 days and less than 6 months.
You will find below our main health and safety commitments:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in the common areas.
- Encouraging online check-in and fast check-out in order to limit contacts
- Disinfecting room key cards after each use
- Making our list of rules and good practices available at any time
WITHIN YOUR ROOM
- Reinforced disinfection and cleaning of rooms
- Reinforced team training on the current health and safety protocols
- Provision for each guest of masks
- Cleaning done with hospital-grade cleaning products
- Removal of all non-essential items from all rooms
- At each departure, all welcome products are changed even if they have not been used
FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVICE AND AREAS
- The service and kitchen teams are equipped with masks and have access to hand sanitizer
- Hand sanitizer is available to guests in the dining room
- Legal distance depending the decrees between each table with the maximum authorized people per table
- Use of dematerialized menus
- Disinfection of each table between each guest
- Room Service orders: at the entrance of guest’s room
WITHIN OUR MEETING SPACES
- Special set up of meeting spaces respecting physical distancing measures between participants
- Disinfection of furniture and ventilation of the premises to ensure air renewal
- Hand sanitizer available to all participants within our spaces
- As much as possible, break times will be spent on our outdoor terraces
WITHIN OUR SOFITEL SPA AND HAIR SALON
- Reinforced disinfection of all spaces with a special high-voltage machine
- Compulsory showers for all spa guests
- Provision for each guest of a disposable health and safety kit
- Cleaning and disinfection of furniture and utensils after each guest
WITH OUR EMPLOYEES
- In-house presence of a « Covid-19 Prevention Committee » whose main role is to ensure the respect and application of sanitary measures
- Ambassadors from all services are equipped with individual protection equipment (such as masks)
- Upon coming back to work, employees are given a special kit with a welcome guide and daily protection equipment
- Reinforced training on hygiene and safety protocols
- Daily briefings among each team with an emphasis on prevention
Our team remains at your disposal to create memorable moments and answer all of your questions via phone at +33 (0)4 91 15 59 00 or via email at email@example.com.