Your health and wellbeing, as well as that of our staff, is most precious to us and our top priority; our health and safety commitments have been developed so that you may plan your stay with total peace of mind.
Please rest assured that our teams are trained to keep offering you a warm welcome while ensuring that they follow stringent protocols and cleanliness standards of the Allsafe label and of our partnership with Bureau Veritas.
You will find below our main health and safety commitments:
- Wearing a mask is recommended in the common areas.
- Encouraging online check-in and fast check-out in order to limit contacts
- Disinfecting room key cards after each use
- Making our list of rules and good practices available at any time
WITHIN YOUR ROOM
- Reinforced disinfection and cleaning of rooms
- Cleaning done with hospital-grade cleaning products
FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVICE AND AREAS
- Hand sanitizer is available to guests in the dining room
- Use of dematerialized menus
- Disinfection of each table between each guest
- Room Service orders: at the entrance of guest’s room are possible
WITHIN OUR MEETING SPACES
- Disinfection of furniture and ventilation of the premises to ensure air renewal
- Hand sanitizer available to all participants within our spaces
- As much as possible, break times will be spent on our outdoor terraces
WITHIN OUR SOFITEL SPA AND HAIR SALON
- Reinforced disinfection of all spaces with a special high-voltage machine
- Compulsory showers for all spa guests
- Provision for each guest of a disposable health and safety kit
- Cleaning and disinfection of furniture and utensils after each guest
WITH OUR EMPLOYEES
- In-house presence of a « Covid-19 Prevention Committee » whose main role is to ensure the respect and application of sanitary measures
- Briefings among each team with an emphasis on prevention
Our team remains at your disposal to create memorable moments and answer all of your questions via phone at +33 (0)4 91 15 59 00 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.